BQT bqt solutions limited

***oh my god bqt holders***, page-65

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re: ***oh my god bqt holders***chipperbill the irony on this inside info front is that IF there is in fact inside info the only person who will get into trouble for trading Monday is chipper - he is the one who has inside info (info that could reasonably be expected to move the market price were it widely disseminated) - although if you have had ANY contact with chipper I would not trade either - the authorities will assume you are privy to the info if there is any evidence of contact. In the banks I worked if one person had inside info - EVERYONE was deemed to have inside info just by working there unless official chinese walls were set up to ringfence the information.

Good luck all but if there is an email trail or phone trail and this does turn out to be price sensitive info (and you acted on it) then you are stuffed - the thing that will save you is that the authorities don't have the technology to find you nor do they really want to bother with the little people.

Chip - when does good research become inside info - when you become privy to information that is not in the public domain that a reasonable person would believe to be price sensitive.

This is all just my opinion - seek your own advice - if in doubt - don't trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.