CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Oh my goodness!, page-23

1. 8,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "I know you wouldn’t want to mislead people so still looking forward to that evidence that Heugh had Halgreen investigated as you stated……..very excited to see it.

I can confirm that JH commenced an investigation into Dalton Halgren and Trevor Shorrt shortly prior to his unlawful termination, as I have it from John Heugh himself and I have never seen or heard him tell a lie. I therefore accept his word for this.

May I suggest if you want to confirm this aspect you contact either John Heugh or the current board of directors and or company in house corporate counsel Mr Dan White.

I have no doubt they will confirm John Heugh's position, as for divulging the name of the head hunting firm I am not aware of who it was, just what I am told by John Heugh that the recruitment and due diligence were undertaken by an outside firm.

In any event I don't think it appropriate to name such a company as it would in my humble opinion be commercial and in confidence, and only something that the company has the right to release, you may find you will get the same response form the company.

Seems to be one of the many thinks you choose to ignore when responding. Like the form the mythical $100million will be taking.

Mythical ? ok well we will leave it at that and we shall see who is right in the long term

"Is your point just that John Heugh I should not be expected to be capable of identifying people able to carry out due diligence around senior hires – you do accept there was a failure right? At a guess 0.01% of Australian executives may be guilty of something similar, so it's ok it happened at CTP??"

Translation please ??

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $3.855K 72.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.