AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

At the Adelaide gathering, only about 8 or 9 present. I think...

1. 989 Posts.
    At the Adelaide gathering, only about 8 or 9 present. I think one person is a friend of Ninnie 45 and he held over 1 million shares, he reads copper, but never posts. My stepdaughter holds and so does my friend and they don't post or read copper. Cobby I recall had several family members and friends holding, not sure of current situation, although Cob holds. Another poster I met on the sen thread holds zyl but never posts on zyl. Lets hope that a lot of people read copper and have a loyalty to Mal.
    From what I can read, just about everyone favours Mal except the johnny come latelys who have registered in very recent times and don't post on any other thread except ZYL.
    I wonder who they could be??

I know from JRV, it is necessary to have a base, where people communicate the name of holding and the number of shares held must be declared for the list. I have no family caring commitments now so happy to lend a hand if requested to help in any aspect. I feel from following JRV closely that it is not easy to get 100 signatures, I think they stalled for a time around 70 but eventually made it. I would be thrilled if some one puts up their hand to do the work on our behalf if it becomes necessary. I believe that things will happen this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $9.764K 492.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2337244 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 557755 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.