LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

oh my !, page-10

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Colinichi,

If you want to feel a whole heap better about your investment switch off the computer maybe and take a break from the Lynas forum.

There is an old adage that a watched pot never boils...

A majority of what you will find here is a cheer squad telling you why you would be mad to sell and that for todays reason that the TOL will be issued in the next ??? days.

They are all short term gamblers of a sort either traders, shorters etc looking at the short term only.

This screws with your head and really changes your mentality from that of an investor to one of a gambler by merely allowing yourself to be exposed here to those continual opinions.

You know the guys who think that the next hand will be blackjack. No. Must be the next one then etc etc.

Not one of those guys ramping are accountable for the BS they speak and you can get really confused engaging in it as it takes away your objectivity.

At the end of the day they all have an agenda, quite difficult to work out what it is though which leads to frustration for the investor in the end.

People always act in self interest, its human nature, so ask yourself what benefit someone would have personally in posting the information they do. There are patterns if you look.;)

And ask yourself why would you sell a good performing investment to back LYC with more cash. Not saying for or against of course because thats not my style BUT I would seriously weigh up the pros and cons before I made that move at this point if I were you.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.