CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Thanks for this @cmonaussie. I think your numbers are good and...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Thanks for this @cmonaussie. I think your numbers are good and your assumptions are quite realistic from a sensible investment perspective. I note that you allow reductions for 'fair value' back to shareholders and risk etc, and again, this may be fair given it's a strict financial analysis as you've stated.

But I feel it's on the conservative side as it ultimately doesn't allow/allocate any potential for the likely growth and expansion. Of our resources and our business. Core is not only a producer but still very much an explorer (with a currently-$100m-accelerated drill campaign). And explorers very much have value based on their potential. Same as growth companies have value based on their anticipated expansion from profits. The exporation potential here IMO should carry even more weight given the known success in the area and recent updates around strikes/discoveries. Not to mention the reshaping of the board to ensure the company growth side of things.

So I just think it's very much worth pointing out, especially if you offer a discounted fair market value/market price/sell point, that even your $1.80 target ignores the potential (IMO likely) upside and expansion this company should see over the next 6 months to 6 years. And IMO this far outweighs any fair market value discount.

Not saying you don't appreciate the above, but I think it's worth mentioning as we're investing in the present and the future here. A lot of us invested on future potential alone, along time ago at 5-10-20 cents, and look at where that got us...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.604M 23.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 910295 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 4195369 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.