ASX 1.07% $64.09 asx limited

Comsec also took over AOT (Aust online trading) a few years ago...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Comsec also took over AOT (Aust online trading) a few years ago which uses the Webiress platform (the best).
    We all threatened we'd leave if Comsec tried to force us to use Protrader & they have kept us using Webiress & it now just spins off the Comsec login site.

The old staff went out on their own & opened up Traderdealer which is same platform & same brokerage where you can buy/sell a stock as many times as you like in any one day for no more than $33ea for a buy/sell order (with up to 12 different price ranges allowed) You never pay any ASX or data fees as long as you do 20 trades a month & I never have yet in years. Its the best deal & have no idea why people would constantly pay Comsec & Etrade the same price for every trade when you can buy/sell CNP a dozen times a day or even hundreds & yet only pay $66.?

I had never had any problems until this morning & couldn't adjust or trade any orders etc on open until about 10.30am.....not good...Comsec blamed Webiress so I rang them & others who use it & found they were okay so Comsec was lying. I'm going to hit them later for lots of free brokerage because I could not move my sell orders etc.
    I'm sure I overtrade because every year they send a case of wine to me & it obviously pays for a few wages.

Anyway, try traderdealer.com.au but ask them first if Comsec is going to come calling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.09
Change
0.680(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $12.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.49 $64.13 $63.39 $17.17M 269.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 309 $64.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.10 173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.