ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

My brother only just signed up to Sanford just days before being...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    My brother only just signed up to Sanford just days before being told that Comsec was taking them over. He is stewing because he purposely did not want to go over to Comsec or commonwealth bank & thinks they should have told him but I believe they pay a fee per client because that was what I was told when they took over AOT clients & begged people to stay until after the handover.

Anyway, there is a definite monopoly going on with Comsec & the pathetic thing is that the trading platform freezes up constantly & they get away with bad service as well all the time.....don't know why people can't see they are being ripped off with the brokerage when you can buy/sell as much as you like for same fee on other sites. Going to ASIC is just as useless as they bend over for the big guys & always will.

I've virtually used & trialed most online trading platforms so know what I'm on about with them because I've tried nearly all since online trading first started.
    I've used westpac,nab,suncorp,sanford, netwealth & Comsec + PT1 & AMP had one & several others that have gone by the wayside now. Once I'd found Webiress it was like 'Eureka' for me - suits me though because also it is my full time occupation. There are quite a few large brokers that use the Webiress platform as well not just traderdealer.
    Anyway, I bet Comsec would like to get my post pulled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.