GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Oh no. It's 50c reef!!, page-90

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hey guys

Has anyone seen ;
    -any confirmation about how getswift yum and grubhub are going to work together given yum signed an enormous enterprise deal with grubhub AFTER the gsw yum announcement? There was a lot of concerns from holders after the grubhub news was made... I would have thought getswift would clear that up with holders

- has there been any Ann to clarify scope of the amazon deal?

- has there been any updates on na williams? Getswift management advised an update on na williams would be coming early in the year, I think February. But I haven't seen any Ann. With all the blowback from afr news I would have thought if the na williams was genuine we would have seen some assurances from gsw management

- any more updates on class action? When I Google class action getswift I notice there is now another legal company opened up its doors to shareholders for potential class action litigation. Who here has signed up to a class action to cover their bases?

- any update on gsw joint marketing with cba? On the Albert pos rollout? Last Ann I read from gsw was that there would be joint marketing efforts b2b of cba customers to rollout the new Albert pos... I spoke to 2 friends who bank with cba and business owners but they are getting no messaging or marketing info about getswift or a last mile delivery logistics platform.

Any updates from those in the know would be appreciated. Am keeping track of this company and wondering why there has been no positive news since the class action and asic announcements. Surely quantum growth would mean more news?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.