RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Oh No

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Sales at 1.7cents.

Dear me! Have gone back reviewing 17 months of charts and found that the sp has never been so low. So many investors have been burnt and had enough. I am also selling. Sad situation with RNO not delivering on any front. Wonder if the two brokers that promised so much have been monitoring the company financial performance and sp trending downwards?

The seller offering 2 million at 3.7cents must be dreaming if he thinks that there is a buyer. And as for the buyer who wants 70cents worth of shares ... the best joke on the ASX. Someone should tell him that brokerage is about $20 for such an order.

All the uprampers have gone with their tale between their legs. No more positive posts from them. They have even lost the energy to knock my observations.Remind them that the capital raising was at what price..... 2.5cents ??? If was a sophisticated investors I would be screaming at my advisor.

That recent poster who was excited at his book profit of 16% for one day has also disappeared. You should have sold mate.

Come on CEO deliver some good news for us shareholders.
    Last edited by Macleod22: 16/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.