FMJ 0.00% $1.00 fortis mining limited

oh oh, page-2

1. 140 Posts.
    TheBanker
    Things look slim don't they.. I hope that the new team does not cut its nose to spite its face and that they add value for the existing shareholders.

Why it got to $3-$4 mark...come to think of it go beyond $0.40 ? is pure speculation. At the time I had talked to a few fund managers about it and asked them why they were staying out of it?

Reply was simple - no secure strategy and roadmap, price driven up by speculation, in most cases, young miners like FMJ secure assets which are only sold within 12-18 months to operators. In our case, we still do not own the asset and now it is in the hands of MC and probably will not see a trade sale should all the planets align.

The aim of the people behind MC is to secure a potash supply, that is it. If they can make it work , great, but it will not be the exit strategy we are looking for.

Think about it - the only true assets we have are the tenements in WA, and not much has been done with those. There is also $140m facility from GEM which was not used to develop the assets nor was it used on payment terms with the Kazak vendor.

Let's see what the new year brings, a lot of mum and dads have their funds in these shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.