RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Hi JS, I think over the last 12-18 months, Crisis has worn me...

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi JS, I think over the last 12-18 months, Crisis has worn me down in his posting on RES, I feel like I'm traped in a box, not knowing what too do with my investment in RES, I will keep on holding in RES....only because, if I sell now, I'm ducked, as with most of us here.

I do believe, that one day the sun will shine on RES, but as the old saying goes......how long is the ducking string regarding finance with RES, all I hear from Crisis is doom and gloom, for ducks sake, I'm think I have a drinking problem now, all because of Crisis and FP, with his ducking forecast.....FINANCE OUT TOMORROW LOL!

Last year, I was made redundant after 30 years in my last job, I'm not worry, as I have started up a business, which is kicking goals so far. At the moment, RES is in the bottom draw for me, coal might turn around one day.....but not in the next 12-18 months time I believe.

Do I still want to be a part of the BOAT TRIP, DUCKING OATH I DO!

I have been reading up on Eskom's problems in SA, as well as other stuff that is happening in SA, there is a bit of trouble of late in SA, IMO, I think, the banks are waiting to see if Eskom can sort out there problems out first, as well as the other sh*t that is happening in the mining section in SA.

Maybe we need Pitman, to tell us here what is happening in the mining section in SA, as well as the coal industry in SA.

Is it all doom and gloom ATM, is the world turning to sh+t I wonder?........do I need some more wine...YES I do lol.

Any way, enough of my venting for now.....until Crisis or FP fires me up again!

Have a great weekend all..............C'mon the aussie on Sunday!!

Ps, FP do you know of a good rehab in Mel??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.