GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

oh the vindication..............

1. 3,360 Posts.
    http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/11/vindication.html

The link is an amalgamation of 4/5 appearances by Peter Schiff on the financial news stations. Naturally it involves Peter staying calm and focused and espousing nothing but prescient comments while all around him rubbish and abuse him. How he can remain calm is just a mystery to me. I probably would have lumped a number of these guys, esp the Laffer and the bloke from the second clip who just laughs and laughs at him.

One question. A number of those who are represented on here are FOX news employees who are proven to be ABSOLUTELY wrong, ABSOLUTELY incompetent and just plain obnoxious. Now tell me, if you were that wrong, incompetent and obnoxious at your work, would you still have a job?? Why are these fools not fired?

The only answer can be that this is exactly the type of disinformation that FOX and others want spread to the general public. Watch the clip it really blows your mind. And check out the fat, black guys recommendations for the financials..............just shaking my head in sheer disbelief.

Well done Peter, you certainly have my respect and thats not something I can say for many people in your line of work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.