GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Peter Schiff is one cool and calm person as the US economy falls...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    Peter Schiff is one cool and calm person as the US economy falls to pieces he has been reminding them all what a bunch of wackers and idiots they are.

Sometimes you need someone like Peter to do this. Jim Rogers approach is that they're all idiots and the world economy will go on but unless they let some people fail this recession will prolong into a depression.

The only thing I dont understand and this probably cause I dont have a PhD in macro economics is that the world inflation will sky rocket with all this new money being printed.

If the banks dont lend it too people how is inflation going to keep growing? I know the RBA has predicted higher inflation next year but how does anyone know for sure and will gold be affected.

People buy gold to bolster their wealth in times of trouble though if everything is still moving why would GOLD price keep rising? Only because people keep buying it.

The one thing I have learnt this year and that is GOLD futures is rubbish and if the Government removed it I would be first to say yes.

DEC 08 contract on GOLD should tell us whether people actually want to hold the stuff in vaults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.