EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Oh well, no well., page-18

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    I got the register last year prior to consolidation and what EGO tried to achieve hasn't happened. It was a huge big fail. Basically only 2 people purchased significant shares since last AGM, easy to guess who they are! They are not new investors and we have failed to attract a farmin or even any outside SOPH's so far. It's obvious to me why, we are a huge under performing stock. Just look at the SP graph for the last 3 yrs it is just in free fall and still falling. OMG $1.64 to 28c.

We are at a greater risk of being T/O for nothing if we keep falling in SP, then alone ever do another drill imo.

If we actually hit 20c wonder who would make their move, one guess! So much at stake here and I feel most holders would be left sitting on big losses if change doesn't happen. If I could get someone to buy my total holdings off market for 50c then I would sell right now and spare myself from all this grief. As this company is going nowhere fast.

Anyone want over 600000 shares for 50c, up for sale, maybe the board could use their proposed bonuses to buy me out and then I am gone, could be a win-win for both of us. Sorry holders of thinking about myself, but it pains me to sit in this stock for another year under this management. So many other wonderful opportunities who actually unlock value for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.