EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Oh well, no well., page-5

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Ally feel your pain we all do. We are all sitting on losses and unfortunately our team believe it has nothing to do with them. Well I disagree and this will be the last roll of the dice from me to get change so my investment doesn't go down our last well never to be seen again. Normally what goes down comes up but after 3 years it's the coles company down down down! But their remuneration and bonuses goes up up up. Something a miss here, like our money! surely they can't say openly to the media they are great, can they.

Where has all our money gone, why doesn't our team understand that they are simply not the right people to run this company. Why do they continually believe that they are. How dare they ask for bonuses when they have decimated our SP along with every holder sitting on huge losses. What part don't any of them understand, it's just time to move onto other things. Do this and Ally you might get something back with the rest of what you have left. Imagine if they actually held shares maybe we might not have wasted over a million $ on pie in the sky Origin or rubbish Verb deals. We have hit rock bottom.

And they still want more, well we will give them more and that will be a 249, let them explain to the media of how wonderful they all are., as I must be a slow learner as I cannot see anything of substance changing my mind for supporting them. I want to see them all gone, done and dusted like our well and our investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.