MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

what a battering the market took today... worse than the one...

1. 231 Posts.
    what a battering the market took today... worse than the one last week but then again the great thing about things taking such a hit is that there is great scope for prices to bounce back to higher levels...

for all the words exchanged between all parties today, the good thing is that at least there is a lot of activity on the MVH thread and as they say there is no such thing as bad press...

with all this talk of a possible announcement all all these cryptic codes we can only wait and see what transpires in the next week or so. though BLOKES i think that you are looking at the wrong continent. i think that what n123 is talking about can be found in BZXHMS post on 31 july...

no use speculating up or down IMO - in time one of us will be proved right and i am sure that there will be more than one of us that hopes it is not fordfans...

with all the ties to KSX while i think that the company has great technology and i have actually seen it, it has a ways to go. with firm orders and tenders and product ready to go i think that MVH may yet surprise us soon...

all the best to long term holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.