PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

oh, what a tangled web, page-2

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I'd have to read it again but I think it's a package deal and or all the option of IGO.

This is a good thing for ABM.
    Yes, the timing is me thinking BL is trying to be a hero (before the vote) sadly I think my follow shareholders are going to fall for it but, I'm happy for BL/PRC/ Hitler and the devil to run ABM if they get it to 35 cents (as that's what I think it's worth now.)

My problem with BL and PRC before is BL sold 50% of the company to PRC and then said they were helping ABM. FFS.

To answer your question...the board MUST approve this deal but, it's mute as the board is PRC control as we speak. I think APAC are pulling there pants back up right now as to what just happened to them.

It was clever and sneaky for BL to do this before the vote as they know the ABM shareholders are all a confused lot. A 3-5 cent pop in the share price delivered by prince Brett will un-confuse them fast. "Oh no...I better vote PRC or I'll lose the 3 cents I just made."

IGO is going to invest 7M+ in ABM and we'll make more money later that costs us nothing. I don't see any down side. The 10% dilution isn't bad...I think it's good...it's a new shareholder and put's ABM "in play".

I'd go so far to say that even if BL/PRC got a deal-that gives PRC control...the wolf is in the hen house. IGO can do what they want now. What's BL/PRC going to do...We did a doggy deal with you to save our jobs and keep us in power. Now you aren't abiding by it. IGO may be worse then all of them. At 35 cents...they can burn the town down...I don't care.

I'll add this to my sig but...I JUST want the stock to go up. I don't care about anything else.

And the name is Bill, Bill or billyen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.