SYG synergy equities group limited

Hi Jannelle4343, Pray tell...."thinks syg will be all over the...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi Jannelle4343,

Pray tell....

"thinks syg will be all over the media next week at a guess I think Tuesday will be very interesting?"

As a long term holder due to no fault of mine.. (1/2 share with the X and the account is in joint name).. I have always loved the idea of the company.. But for gods sake it is beyond a joke now.. Apart for the farm into the up and coming float.. I can't see this going anywhere...

To put it in prospective.. If I had ran a company that could only turnover this small amount of money and could float it on the market I would.. I would then be able to live of the proceeds of dilution of the stock over a 7-10 year period then let it morph in to something else..

For the entire Tech they have got.. The contracts have not been worth the wait... I mean.. If I can sell 1/2mill of board shorts a year from some sh$t%Y factory outta of Bali.. As a one man band.. Then if I float I gotta be worth as much as SYG and a couple of other companies I could name on the market..

I know I know.. I am having a b#t$h here.. But have been waiting with baited breath for SYG to move in the right direction for that B.. long...

So Jannelle4343 if you know something.. share it.. please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.