URL 0.00% 13.5¢ universal resources limited

ohh the suspense!, page-8

1. RRM
    726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I hear you. Makes me furious too - the share market is very corrupt at the best of times. If you look at one of my posts a few days ago - I was noting that this looked like and inside job - I and one or two others picked up on this very early. The only reason I ever had an idea - is that I have watched this stock for over 3 years. I took a chance and got back on. It just seemed to out of the ordinary to be anything else. However, we still do not know what is it. Perhaphs in 3 days time - you will be the one laughing for not getting in. However, if not - and as I suspect this is the good news - you have a heads up now. Many people are yet to learn of URL - so if there is a big takeout scenario - there will be a lot of insto. interest and hopefully a good run even if you buy first thing on teh open on Frdiay. Good luck either way. Time will tell... like I said - I took a chance. I do not know what the future holds - I am joe oridinary trying to fight my way in a market full of insiders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.