QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Yes Quakie,The fact that both major parties now recognise the...

1. 13,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Yes Quakie,
    The fact that both major parties now recognise the need for an NBN wholesaler is recognition that Howard and Costello stuffed up the Telstra sale. Clearly they were salivating over the money they could get by selling it as a monopoly, rather than splitting it into 2 companies (wholesale and retail) before they sold it. This would have encouraged much more competition in the industry much sooner.
    We are still getting over the legacy of that with Telstra Farting around for many years after that.

The proposed Labor NBN would be the best option for QFX, but there are serious doubts over whether they can deliver it even if they do win the next election which is not likely....

So it's back to the team who stuffed it up last time! I'm confident in thier ability to stuff it up again. Sadly they are no more competent than the current govt, and quite possibly will be a whole lot worse.

In the meantime I'm happy to say that I get reasonable speeds from ADSL 2 Plus at work and at home.

Where ADSL 2 Plus is available streaming is pretty good in my experience. While better internet will clearly be a driver of growth for QFX, I do not think it is reliant on it to continue to grow its streaming business.

I'm hoping we'll get more details stats for streaming revenues in the next quarterly....that will give us an idea of how streaming growth is travelling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.