QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

ohhh oooo, page-29

1. 908 Posts.
    shakes,

Thanks for the insight as I have no idea how much these billboard truly cost.

Great ideas you have there but a few things that concern me about Uni students ;-

1)Obviously tight cash flow as you have mentioned !!! I work in a stationary store that deals with alot of students. We offer an amazing student deal at $2.00 for 10 sheets of A3 paper and most student (graphic design students) considered that to be expensive!! ( cheaper than a coffee for God Sake :P) Therefore, I am not sure how much they could/would really fork out to pay for monthly subscription or PPV services.

Although I don't deny uni students are probably one of the BEST/early adopters of Technology but I don't think we'll be able to generate a great amount of interest from this demographic.

Possible things to think about would be Student deals or exclusive university deals.

Other than that, I truly believe our target market should be concentrated more towards 20-40s ( with different segment of course )

Maybe QFX can offer yearly subscription ( pay 11 months get 1 month free !! )

I am sure they've thought of all THESE fabulous idea. I mean what do I know right ? I'm just a newbiz trying to find that hay in the stack !

What I find great about this company is they've readily admit their mistake and acknowledge where they went wrong. Hard to come across honest companies nowadays esp those Public listed ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.