NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Ohhhh ... I nearly forgot !!, page-20

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Near map seems to have sevaral growth multipliers at the moment.

Product subscription increase in AU and US, due to new product, active up-sell from sales force, passive data upsell, and new applications of the data being found by existing and new customers. The US market is just beginning to gain traction and they are roughly 13 times bigger than AU based on population. The platform is so scalable that data management and bandwidth limitations will cause only modest cost increases with management and sales costs being the other factors.

Multiple growth factors with only a few cost factors equals exponential growth. It is hard to quantify all those growth factors accurately so I am happy to have conservative guidance with upside surprises. I suspect if NEA growth was accurately predicted the price would be even more inflated based on historical numbers.

A significant risk in my view is the same that affected Google a while back and drones more recently. Privacy and security. NEA will need to ensure they are not open to legal actions or government restrictions based on privacy and security. They are not immune even though they are an intermediary to the use of the visual data as they collect and distribute the information.

Does anyone know if they have a policy to address this aspect?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.