So hear we go right on Q: kbear just complained about my post in...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So hear we go right on Q: kbear just complained about my post in reply to his. It did not deserve to be removed but kbear got his way. There is no free speech allowed on this forum and when there is the left complain. Nothing is a coincidence. Poor little kbear, off to tell stories. I bet you are not a proud normal white male are you. I can & that's some where you can't go, but then I'm not a 17 year old.

Not wasting my time here anymore if you have got weak Mods who bend over backwards to stop any free speech. Message to the Mods. There was nothing wrong at all with my post if it was factual. It was and if you abuse your power because you don't like what I say then I ban you from my time. The storm is coming.

Snowflakes - I know you think this is a victory me leaving here. Fact is the likes of Sally and myself have more important things to do than hang around with the likes of you. Besides, having knowledge of what is coming is enough satisfaction. The Democrats are desperate now, they have gone full panic mode. That's nothing. I'm not going to hang around to say I told you so.

All normals out there, don't convince the snowflakes that they are wrong. You are wasting your time anyway. As they take more and more free speech away from us, they will not find out what is brewing. In my world we call them the useless idiots. They have been social engineered over time and don't even realise that they are part of a cult - and they are.

Thanks for all the likes, bye.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.