IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Found it. Sends a shiver down my spine reading it. Its like on...

1. 122 Posts.
    Found it.
    Sends a shiver down my spine reading it. Its like on page 45 or something. i didn't read them all just went back a few years and look at the ones with most thumbs up, which this one had over 120. here it is.

Also, im not trying to down ramp the stock or anything, just trying to show the realities of these small bio spec stocks

Dear posters who know me

I sold out today in 5 tranches of 200k shares each and got back $42,000 from my $350,000 investment.

In the last few years my life has been totally consumed by PRR, with the hopie that it would have a small run, but it did not. I was going to sell 300k shares before the announcement, but unfortunately it came too soon. Last night I thought that PRR may do a Metabolic which went from over a dollar to nil on the day they announced that its drug failed to treat obesity. Fortunately PRR is still trading around 4 cents.

I always had doubts when:
    -Martin and Neil left.
    -Martin sold heaps.
    -SPP was made at 8 cents just before the results.
    These guys must have known something.

Atleast I have 42k in the bank and I can't take the risk and let it disappear, if it happens in the coming days. I would have kept some shares if I had other money like you guys. I feel sad because there is no hope for me now except saving money the hard way. Life is such.

The saving grace is now that I have sold, the SP has a good chance of taking off. Goodluck to all.

This is the first time I am disclosing a "No Position" and "none sentiment" and it feels wierd.

Brainybull

On a side not, can someone tell me what is different today then it was back then.. is there new results for a new experiment or new results for an old experiment.. don't get caught out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.