IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Hi bornloser, With all due respect bornloser your own admissions...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi bornloser,

With all due respect bornloser your own admissions on this site over the past week have you confessing to buying into (and cutting your loses on) the AZK/Brainchip sham, in addition to the intention of buying into a growing subprime mortgage market?

PRR have just closed the week + 313.64% higher and here you are already blowing your trumpet with claims of being right about warning people to stay away from "this clear pump and dump." In due course you may indeed prove to be right, however it is far too early to start sticking the boot in just because the price takes a breather after 3 very strong days trading north.

In all sincerity, if you really want to impress some of the PRR holders on this thread I would suggest that you post your prediction for the closing price of PBMD on the Nasdaq tonight and ASX PRR on Monday, and if you come within even 5% of getting one of these predictions right, I'm sure a few of the good people on this forum will probably be willing to grant permission for you to claim all the bragging rights you desire.
    Last edited by abdm: 22/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.