CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

oi

1. 1,848 Posts.
    I leave you guys in charge for one day and look what happens . . . doh!

How many times do Dex and I have to tell you, UCG is a low risk, well proven technology that WILL produce riches for its shareholders.

No not MAY, WILL. IF the story has even a semblance of truth then Queensland is proving itself to be even more backward than I'd thought possible. HOWEVER there are plenty of other porjects that WILL produce the goods.

Frankly after todays series of announcemants etc, I'd rather be in CXY than any other UCG company. The other two main players are down a fair bit, while CXY has held it owns pretty much. Len is the ONLY guy who can say what he said in Australia. CSIRO are totally unproven, LNC are good marketers and the latter still have the highest risk project, especially if they now admit they use more CO2 than producing diesel the normal way.

Topped up, as I use Buy orders below trading range for exactly this kind of thing. Today it worked for me very well.

Now look guys, I'm going to be away for the next three weeks or so. Please don't let me regret leaving you lot in charge again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.