LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Oil -6.5%, page-91

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Wooky,

""What do u make of LNG s share rally yesterday and also USA  LNG  ?""

Just got home . Its about 10 o'clock. Thought I would pass on what I was told today.

Whilst having lunch  I got a phone call from my contact who told me  last weekend that there  would be some major buying coming in for LNG.
    He confirmed to me that he had been informed they had started to acquire stock on Friday, which is encouraging to say the least.
    He believes there is more buying to come but doesn't know how much or when..
    He didn't go into specifics and I did not ask him.  One quick way to lose a good contact is to ask too many questions.
    At the end of the day his information was spot on as I forecasted at the start of the week. So I am happy to pass on what little information I can to you guys.

As far as todays movie, the REVENANT was brilliant.   It deserved the 12 Oscar nominations. Leonardo was fantastic and WILL win his first Oscar as best actor. I believe it WILL also win best picture. 9.5 out of 10  for me.

It's not for the fainthearted. It can be brutal at times.  But boy oh boy what a picture it turned out to be. Full on, is how I would best describe it.
    So do yourselves a favour, buy a ticket and go watch it.  If you like action and plenty of it you will not be disappointed.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.