SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Nice positive post from my old buddy, Andy Maxwell on the other...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Nice positive post from my old buddy, Andy Maxwell on the other board.He knows his stuff and is not in this stock for fun, but as an investor.Patience folks.
    ort: Newest | Oldest | Most Replied Collapse all replies
    • andymaxwell • 11 hours agoSamson already drilled most of its expensive nsy in-fill lateral frack wells on budget with extraction costs of $24/barrel.......its break even profits are around well under $40 per barrel revenues for light sweet with after payout working interests to increase soon......existing drilling/completion cost budgets already in place to cover the remainder of nsy and rainbow program with falling costs for rig day rates.......Samson is in very good shape with its hedges and low borrowing debt interest rates currently being paid down........plus the hawk springs prospects are all lower cost vertical wells with possible nat gas development (nat gas is holding up very well)........and new lease acquisitions are for cheap vertical drilling wells.......been here before people........opportunity knocks........keep punchin them holes tmb........ Less
      Sentiment: Strong Buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.