NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

oil and gas explorers

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

To those that have traded for any length of time in oil and gas explores would know the danger. if they hit its great if not its a conspiracy or some thing. after a fall such as this you have to get over the loss. a loss is in fact when you sell. if u can take the loss sell. if its to hard then hold and wait for the next round of events. It depend on how much you have exposed your self. Its terrible news that the company has seemed to keep the market in the dark. intentional or not i am not going to say.
    There is two events taking place here.
    the first was a drop of 75% in a hit. that was pure and simple as the well is a duster. what happened there after is down to sentiment also a strong factor.
    the re bound in most shares is based on the standings of the company after an event like this. So as the traders seem to have had no idea before they started drilling they have less of an idea now as the info was not coming along at regular times.

I dont think people are being negative or down ramping to buy in. as were the hell would you buy in with this situation. if it went to 5 it could go to 4 0r 3 or less.

so its not a simple single issue at this time for any one to buy or sell. you can see the story's of optimist yesterday and dead cat theorys, in fact it is rampng also but what happened it went down. no one is making money.

i am sad as a trader to see this happen to you holders as it can happen to me. i can not give you advice as i am not experience to do so. i know when you loose it hurts. But what can you do sell and take the loss. or hang in and hope things will improve over time. i see it as a set back only.

i really hope it can get back to at least to the level it was before the sudden drop. hang in there guys keep the faith. you must have had some reason t buy it other than 1 well. th company will go on and so will you guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.