AUJ 0.00% 36.5¢ augustus minerals limited

oil and gas hits!, page-2

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Hi Aramz,

Yes this announcement is very positive IMO and increases the chance of commercial success with OIL!.

What I particularly like is the underlined below:

"The electric log responses in the Richardson # 1 well were very similar to an adjacent well that reached the Vicksburg Sand and flowed oil and gas to surface but mechanically was not prepared for the unique geo-pressured environment known to be found in the Vicksburg Sand at Silverwood. Some of the sidewall cores contained oil, although the retrieval rate was low due to the nature of the formation. A second logging run was performed by Schlumberger who recommended completion and testing."

However, I would like some expert opinion on what could be the possible reasons/outcomes with regards to the second last sentence above...."although the retrieval rate was low due to the nature of the formation". Maybe Geogypsy could help??? They did mention that further stimulation could be required. So just a matter of fraccing?

Nevertheless we are ever so close to a multibagger in the making here....just bizarre that it hasn't taken off yet!

Cheers,

Arkie

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.