BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Geez, these guys really roped you in haven't they? Like all...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    Geez, these guys really roped you in haven't they? Like all oilers, they just want your bucks and will feed you anything to get it. No one has any idea if there is anything below or not, potential does not = success but they still get paid searching for it, that's all, it's a job to them, sure they get benefits if they find something but they get paid in the meantime and who's paying them? You are.

8c allotment was an obvious joke, in a few days you'll be able to buy these for cheaper if you're quick before I predict it settles around 8.2c. (Just my opinion)
    Too close to Xmas to be revealing any info now, everyone is starting to wind down for the break. This may take off one day when they finally start drilling but don't expect much till then. CSIRO or secure drill rig etc, there is no reason for this to rise on those announcements, no money has been generated from it has it? And it's already anticipated these boxes will be ticked. Bottom drawer for about 6 months I'm afraid if you're long term. Short term, well I wouldn't waste my time just yet but there'll be an opportunity one day just like any other share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.