LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Oil and LNG, page-77

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    The LNG story has turned from being a darling to behaving like a spoilt brat. You the know the ones, when friends come to visit with their little ones and you ask them nicely to sit quietly. Not long after they are jumping around the room, rolling around on the couch, throwing stuff at each other. You sit and watch and there's not much you can do because it's primarily up to the parents to take control.

They leave a few hours later and you feel exhausted and tired and glad it's over.

Very similar to LNG. We currently have no control. None whatsoever. We are at the markets mercy.

Right now I am sure many LNG shareholders would be getting tired of the way LNG has performed of late. When the oil price rises LNG shows some promise early only to get dragged down again because the Dow futures is getting clobbered. The Dow rises but the oil price gets thumped at the same time which only puts more pressure on our little LNG. It seems we need everything to go right. Dow up, oil up, futures up, and the Asian markets in positive territory. Not a big ask you would think. You are kidding aren't you ??

And then one begins to think, if only I would have sold a few months ago before all these crap started. You go to bed each night wondering what the next morning news will deliver . Will the Dow be down a further 300 points , will oil be down a further 2 dollars.

You turn on the radio with hesitation and with trepidation. The spring in the step has well and truly gone. BUGGER !!

Not again. I couldn't bear it. Why couldn't the oil price hold for just another 12 months and all tolling agreements been put to bed. The oil price kept above 100 dollars for 4 years. Why is this happening to us now we ask.

Watching LNG trade at the moment is very much like watching those bratty little kids jump around the room. I can't wait for the day to be over. It's almost a sigh of relief when 4.10 arrives. Now that the market is closed our share price is safe, for a few hours at least.

I am hoping for a big September for LNG.

Don't ask me why, just keep your collective fingers crossed that I am right..

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.