AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

oil at us109 dollars, page-6

1. 364 Posts.

Marksman,

You change your outlook on this company, based on whether you hold or not! Maybe others should revisit your optimistic messages from the 8-15 Feb 2008 when you held the stock. Apparently AED had a bright future then. Your message below is one of many.

"Of course I took a profit this morning. Fifty per cent in under 2 weeks is too sweet to pass up. Sure I bought a week too early but guess what? I'm not complaining.
    Still stand by my original view this will be over $5 by Christmas but plenty of time to get aboard.
    BTW - where are all the bears? Those a/holes who kept telling everybody this company was finished. I could mention at least 5 names right now but whats the point. We all know who you are so now its time to crawl back under your rock - you lot were dead wrong!" by Marksmen

Now that you don't hold, you are dishing up the same "doomsdayer" message that you were condemning only about 3-4 weeks ago. You lack consistency with a ring of hypocracy.

The difference betwen you and me is that I am consistent in my support for the stock. I have bought in and continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.