AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

Marksman, You change your outlook on this company, based on...

1. 364 Posts.

Marksman,

You change your outlook on this company, based on whether you hold or not! Maybe others should revisit your optimistic messages from the 8-15 Feb 2008 when you held the stock. Apparently AED had a bright future then. Your message below is one of many.

"Of course I took a profit this morning. Fifty per cent in under 2 weeks is too sweet to pass up. Sure I bought a week too early but guess what? I'm not complaining.
    Still stand by my original view this will be over $5 by Christmas but plenty of time to get aboard.
    BTW - where are all the bears? Those a/holes who kept telling everybody this company was finished. I could mention at least 5 names right now but whats the point. We all know who you are so now its time to crawl back under your rock - you lot were dead wrong!" by Marksmen

Now that you don't hold, you are dishing up the same "doomsdayer" message that you were condemning only about 3-4 weeks ago. You lack consistency with a ring of hypocracy.

The difference betwen you and me is that I am consistent in my support for the stock. I have bought in and continue to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.