CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

StipperIf this was the first time a Board announcement time...

1. 939 Posts.
    Stipper
    If this was the first time a Board announcement time scale was out by a few days I could agree with you but over 5 years there has hardly been one announcement that has materialized on time. Indeed many announcements in regards to drilling have not even happened at all!!
    Not just late have not happened!!!
    That is why us longer holders are suspicious about anything this current Board says!!
    So before u or others post it--why do pele like me hang in there?

Because I have great faith in the massive area of land we hold for exploration will eventually yield a very productive outcome. Past drilling though slow has added to that confidence.
    So what we need now is an aggressive approach to Farmins and drilling.

I don't see the current Board on past history leading that aggressive approach. The ultra concertative approach of the past burning cash on highly paid technical staff twiddling their thumbs in offices has to cease!

We need a gutsy guy like Palmer with cash to progress this company fast before all our assets are made redundant by advances in other energy plays!!

Really hope July 19 puts an end to wishy washy progress and we see real fast tracked progress!

Don't really care if CP does it or Cottee does it but it must happen.

My personal preference is Cottee, Palmer and JH retained in some senior role.

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.