SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Oil below $20, page-4

1. 1,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I agree with your sentiments...as I was saying on another thread...my accountant asked about where he should put his money...he was worried about the world going into a deep recession if not depression...my reply was simply "THE WORLD IS SO BANKRUPT IT CAN EVEN AFFORD A DEPRESSION"....
    Feds will QE their way out of any situation as it threatens modern capitalism...as it has quite simply failed us...
    Low oil will be good to use as a bargain tool...then they sit, make a deal..& oil goes up again...be it the demand there or otherwise..
    You buy when there is no hope left and extreme panic has set in...you sit...and allow the lies of reality be cloaked and we QE ourselves out of the current situation...but one has to ask...at what point do we have to pay the piper and completely RESET ???
    I do not believe we are at that point yet because our world Govs are simply to bankrupt to have a down turn...
    Buying soon for me...I want a few more cents off the ratio then grab quite a bit and sit...but at some point..not now but at some point...we will have to pay the piper and reset...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.