FAR 0.99% 50.0¢ far limited

Oil companies to buy for recovery - Article

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Nice read on oil price and I especially like this part.

"in my view the Senegal discovery is a real opportunity to do what it has done before and change the company."

I think the world is beginning to catch up with the FAR Senegal Discovery. I say "FAR discovery" as FAR did all the hard work over a lot of years. Articles like this may explain the renewed interest in FAR's SP. Things are just beginning to warm up I feel.

Excerpt

"Cairn (CNE) gets into the list as, in my view the Senegal discovery is a real opportunity to do what it has done before and change the company. The rest of the assets are good quality too and with plenty of cash it should be able to take advantage of significantly cheaper operating costs to press ahead and materially add value to the company. Staying in Africa this may well be the best chance in many years to make money in Bowleven (BLVN), with the caveat that the deal is not yet totally done and dusted, the completion of the Lukoil/NewAge contract will leave the company with plenty of cash and some interesting wells to drill. If I see any signs of drift in the deal or in the end market for gas I would be ready to lock in any profits but at the moment subject to these points the idea works."

Link:
    http://www.iii.co.uk/articles/220036/oil-companies-buy-recovery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 49.5¢ $12.21K 24.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17061 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.