ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

oil council presentation

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Morning chaps,

I hope you have all vented your negativity enough over the past month and are loaded up ready to go.
    Sellers if you are getting your investment advice from old hands on HC put your money in real estate.
    This play is in it's infancy, a toddler. It needs tender loving care and lots of feeding before it gets up and runs.

If you haven't already heard this it's Mike Realini presenting at the N Americian
    conference.
    Interesting to note that Brett and Pete are both present- It doesn't sound to much like any LAR conspiracy at play here.

Realini presents a very positive outlook on the field and there is some good info in presentation.

http://www.oilcouncil.com/sites/default/files/northam_audio/2-4Latin%20American%20Resources%28Citation%20Resources%29.mp4

I'm not sure what the purpose of presentation was but suspect they may have been shopping for a reserve based lending deal given the presentation was done just before the financing roundtable.

Latin American Conference at the end of the month and while CTR haven't been announced on the agenda there are a couple of spots free and I did notice CTR and range are sponsors of the event ;-) hopefully we are well into the drill by the 29th Jan

The delay in spudding DUE TO RAIN may have thrown a spanner in the works as far as the grand plan goes and whatever CTR have been up to they have been quiet about it and are playing cards very close to the chest.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.