CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ok, I will throw in my 2 cents as well (even though I was sick...

1. 322 Posts.
    Ok, I will throw in my 2 cents as well (even though I was sick of reading the posts ever since the header "the week that might change our lives").

So, after a couple of weeks of being on an absolute high, posters are now showing signs of withdrawel - trembling, panic, anger, abuse etc.

I have some serious difficulty following peoples rollercoaster train of thought. In my eyes the events of the last month or so have been obvious and follow a logical sequence. Here my view in simplified terms:

CTP has been drigging and drilling around for a variety of targets and resources in an area of unique potential. BG and other potential partners have let them down along the way but CTP toughened it out. Even the blaitantly obvious sp manipulation (capping and downward pressure) hasn't deterred them.

They drill in Johnstone and it looks very promising. So they announce that they are going to forget about other targets for now and focus on this oil field as it has potential to get this company going without being dependend on any potential partners.

They keep drilling and things turn out being better and better. In fact CTP realises that this field got the goods. So we organise subsequent drilling (surprise) to establish how big this mama is.
    Now, turning oil into money will cost some dough upfront. Do we want to sit with potential partners and negotiate and talk and talk? (here comes the sp manipulation into play which has been going for months and in my opinion is targeted at providing somebody a cheap entry if CTP comes up with the goods - i said it before and I say it again, its a common practise and its been as obvious as it gets) It would waste valuable time and drive impatient shareholders up the wall (as reflected in many posts here). Also, that somebody would get in way to cheaply.

So they decided to raise cash and ensure that things keep moving along. It has to come from somewhere and thats how it is.
    The modest rise in the sp so far has merely been on the back of pricing in a good chance of having a commercial resource. That hasn't changed, in fact it is as confirmed as it can be without the figures of the results in black and white.

Myself, I turned the key on the draw with my CTPO after the "likely flow" announcement and they are not gonna be touched for at least the next two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.