CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Trading halt in place now. At the very least, what JH told me,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Trading halt in place now. At the very least, what JH told me, confirmed that it wasn't porky pies but the whole truth.
    He went there to witness the first flow, and the subsequent Trading halt followed. Whether or not the flow is to commercial no one knows as yet. But, as you just wrote, there would have had to be something there for him to fly out there on a Saturday afternoon. Hence why I thought that it was worth sharing it with the interested posters in the CTP Forum, and IMO for him to return my call that was made a few days before, on that day when he was ready to board a flight, says a lot to me about his style.

I was going to buy some more shares today, but when I came in for a quick bait to eat for lunch, and realised the TH was in place, I knew I couldn't proceed with my buying/loading up plans.

Lauzza,

I am not nervous nor uneasy. For, I have been investing in the sharemarket for quite a while now, and I have learned to keep my cool and that good things comes in small packages.

I am confident with myself that CTP will make us happy one day, but, I recommend that everyone should do their own research in that regard.

We will soon find out what we have or haven't got.

Good luck all.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.