WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Oil Found in URUAGUAY, page-7

1. 4,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi Kosmo, Lily, et al

I hope this is not a false oil rally but let's just say for the moment it isn't ie the real deal that sees oil stabilise and pushes higher we still have a problem in Spain which is probably more political noting that they can't form a government ATM. There may also be some self interest players running interference on any new kids on the block.

Uruguay may also be suffering the same problem. I swear you could probably be standing in a puddle of oil on our tenements and still wouldn't be enough to move move the SP meaningfully or get a deal done.

Spain and Uruguay all make sense, well the story makes sense anyhow, great land, oil independence, self sufficiency, jobs for Spanish kids etc etc etc but unless Casey and Sundich, who have been heralded as the great deal makers of the century (I exaggerate for effect) start getting a deal done and come out with something new instead of trotting out the same old slides with the same old story then PRL will be nothing more than a high spec, CR, high dilution oil company......

.....just sayin'

Oil is poised (timing????) to turn around in a new cycle as things start to catch up with each other so now is the time to do a deal.

Com'on PRL management shows us your stuff.

Cheers
    BW
    unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we
    don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.