CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

oil, gas... and water, page-51

1. 10,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    keep up the posting wc8r - thanks for the link to VMT

this senior management team and board are just following their nose as far as i can see. just as well they've got a decent product and hopefully birnie provides a bit more grunt and focus, but i have my doubts

this bs about the meredith hole being on then off is just a joke, they don't understand their market enough to know whether they should be deep drilling for geothermal or that's not their priority right now
    they need a decent marketing (not sales) manager with good links to the geo, o+g and other prospective client industries.

imho warren has these boys stitched up, as he should.
    he has a bunch of investors, us, financing the development, marketing and commercial and physical operations for ten+ years with good skin in the game, little of it his own money at risk. He's provided the rig in exchange for a shareholding and said get on with it, while he rides bikes, sails his launch and has fun doing whatever development he thinks. Which i have no problem with - he's the biggest asset the company has

good product; on what we've seen a very ordinary top management team and board. hopefully not so bad they screw this up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.