BPT 0.99% $1.54 beach energy limited

Oil & Gas for dummies, page-55

1. 3,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    1)Your WTI oil starting point will be in one of the oil storage tanks in Cushing.
    2)current hiring cost for a 500,000 barrel oil tanker is between $50k to $100k per day
    3)you cannot store crude oil for too long. Something goes stale in it.
    4)there are oil trucks that Buru Energy uses to transport their crude oil. I read 5 train trucks were being used. It probably doesn’t cost much to store oil in Port Wyndham storage tanks.

I think they should add more oil storage tanks in Moomba. It is an oil hub.

From Wikipedia:
    Cushing, Oklahoma is a major trading hub for crude oil and has been the delivery point for crude contracts and therefore the price settlement point for West Texas intermediate on the New York Mercantile Exchange for over three decades.[2] The town of Cushing, Oklahoma is a small, remote place with only 7,826 inhabitants (according to the 2010 Census).[3] However, it is the site of the Cushing Oil Field, which was discovered in 1912, and dominated U.S. oil production for several years. The area became a "vital transshipment point with many intersecting pipelines, storage facilities, and easy access to refiners and suppliers," infrastructure which remained after the Cushing field had declined in importance. Crude oil flows "inbound to Cushing from all directions and outbound through dozens of pipelines".[4] It is in Payne County, Oklahoma, United States.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
0.015(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $3.501B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.55 $1.50 $10.73M 7.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25391 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 39714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.