re: stolwyk/oil getting smashed? is that so? Mr. Stolwyk,May I...

1. 394 Posts.
    re: stolwyk/oil getting smashed? is that so? Mr. Stolwyk,
    May I suggest you also look at some of your your headings:

Subject even hijackers shun dollars
    Posted 16/12/04 16:48 - 56 reads
    Posted by stolwyk
    Post #89451 - start of thread - splitview

How irresponsible and panicky is that heading? It conveys the impression that the US dollar is so worthless, that even hijacker scum don't want it; if it's not good enough for them then it's not good enough for law abiding citizens. I also don't see you posting all day complaining about every one of Goblin's sensational headings and Goblin's language, nor the language used by others in this place. WHY NOT? Are you concerned that Goblin or one of them may then hit you with a vitriol of abuse? By the way it doesn't serve much of a purpose quoting past erroneous calls. Everyone, including yourself gets calls wrong. Look at the hundreds of buy calls given in this place with sensational headings and content that have been absolute duds. Look at how all the experts do. They can't even agree amongst themselves about oil, gold and the US dollar. So when I make a call that is different to yours, rest assured there will be some well paid experts out there who have exactly the same opinion. Everyone is also entitled to change their views as well. YOU KNOW THAT.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.