oil smashed/gold weak//////6////// Firstly Mr. Stolwyk, it is no...

1. 394 Posts.
    oil smashed/gold weak//////6////// Firstly Mr. Stolwyk, it is no use evading my question by writing:
    "And I am discussing your headings, not Goblin's. He didn't write your posts."
    If you want to post like an umpire, then BE CONSISTENT. Write similar posts about Goblin's and others' headings - and about others' foul langiage. What about racism? How about commenting on that? It is far more serious and deserving of your attention than my using journalistic license to make a heading that attracts attention. That is after all, what HEADINGS ARE MEANT TO DO. For all you know, Mr. Stolwyk, I may have jourmnalistic skills which I use elsewhere. By the way, Mr. Stolwyk, if you commence a thread by using someone else's heading from another source as yours, then you are supposed to put it in quotation marks. Not putting it in quotation marks is effectively claiming it as your own. Anyway, back to the main point of this post.
    Oil got smashed last night. It fell by 6.5%. Around $3.00. That's like an ASX index falling from 4000 to 3730 in one day. Don't tell me there wouldn't be blood on the floor. With oil just over $41 now, during the northern hemisphere winter, could there be trouble ahead for the price? It must be worrying that a lot of concensus is saying that oil should average $40 in 2005. We all know how accurate concensus forecasts tend to be. Could there be a big surprise - possibly on the downside?
    Also, what about gold last night? The US dollar got hammered. But:
    Gold FELL AGAINST the AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR.
    Gold FELL AGAINST the EURO.
    Gold FELL AGAINST the YEN.
    Gold FELL AGAINST the POUND.
    Gold FELL AGAINST the SWISS FRANC.
    Gold FELL AGAINST the CANADIAN DOLLAR.
    But gold did make a token, creepy crawly rise against the US dollar.
    FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT THE WORLD OF BLIND FAITH GOLD BULLS, GOLD FELL LAST NIGHT.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.