FAR 0.00% 43.5¢ far limited

Hi Zacma, I don't think anyone could blame those politicians for...

1. 16,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    Hi Zacma, I don't think anyone could blame those politicians for what has transpired. It would not have made 1 iota of difference if the respective opposition leaders were in control at the time. 3 thousand Americans died on home soil they were always going to react.
    IMO ISIS has made the greatest blunder here, having spent some time in France they are the most nationalistic people you will ever meet and they will not stop until ISIS is wiped from planet earth. It will be war no doubt and has started already. The west has to come to the realization that it has to be boots on the ground, but none have the stomach for it except the French IMO. The tinkering around the edges has to end, it should be all in as far as I'm concerned.
    Hi OOO, IMO OPEC will come to realize that shale is going to be competitive long term and eventually will have to balance their and all other OPEC budgets. I think Russia is producing more to get OPEC to cut sooner , just my opinion and who knows what Putin thinks? There are going to be big changes in energy tech no doubt and they will all put pressure on oil but they aren't quite there yet IMO. I can't see WW3 but I do see the middle east becoming a blood bath for all nations that participate, including us, and it will mean people die. It's an uncomfortable truth for all and my best friends son has just finished his basic training and I fear he will end up in a desert in the middle east as our fore fathers have. Will the world end? I don't think so. What does this mean for FAR well I think wars use lots of oil and I believe that one has started against ISIS.
    Tony, are you any relation to chicken little? I enjoy some of your posts but the sky falling thing is over the top IMO.

My heart felt condolences to the people of France and to the families that have lost loved ones.
    No one should be frightened to walk the streets, but alas here we are again.
    DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ $65.32K 150.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27799 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 75693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ 1467
Last updated 10.15am 07/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.