OIL 0.00% 20.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

OIL going under? no way!, page-20

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi wink.

Very sorry to hear your story and the financial pain the running of this company has caused you. I'm afraid this is what you get when you let non business people run a company. Sixteen years and not one successful product on the market is an utter disgrace. A lack of cohesion through product development, marketing and sales has been the optiscan story for almost two decades. Peter Delaney has been there right through this sorry saga wasting what was excellent technology through a lack of basic business acumen.

One thing I have found over the years is that people like this that live off the pain of others always find a way to justify themselves. It has been one of the most disgraceful stories I have seen on the ASX and successive managements should hang their heads in shame.

Best of luck and hope something finally comes of this. I doubt anything good will come to shareholders. Everyone is just sick and tired of their never ending excuses. Best I think that could happen is they get something for the patents that have not yet expired or someone takes it over and actually achieves something. The technology was never the question. The reminder to everyone is to always track management and steer clear of poor management no matter how good the product is. Never follow a bad story down...and never average down to a point you have more shares than originally intended.. Sometimes we can get too emotionally involved in a company. Episodes like this reinforces the fact that the loyalty is rarely repaid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.