^^^oil & gold in secular bull markets^^^, page-13

1. 1,951 Posts.
    I agree X, a must read for the bulls who have been nervous of late. It gets pointed out from time to time that movements in PM prices are starting to become more volatile. I expect Sinclair will not have to close down the website, and that the timid will soon be regreting any selling they have been doing.
    There was some excellent buying last week, even a chance to evaluate the portfolio in terms of weeding out some of the dead wood.
    Looking forward, I believe the lifting of martial law in the indo region where HER has a massive gold deposit under evaluation will change the perception of political risk there --- HER was a steal last week.
    For me the real upcoming action is in MAR. Not everyone's preferred silver exposure, unless intensive exploration activity in some of Australias most prospective ground is a criteria for holding.
    Trying to pick the bottom of the temporary price correction in PM's has been fun eh ? Not to say that an 8 dollar upturn in the gold price signifies a turnaround, just that there appears to be real support for the inevitable resumption of it's uptrend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.