AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Hi Aussie,I totally respect your opinion, fair call.Personally,...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Aussie,
    I totally respect your opinion, fair call.

Personally, I am interested in being able to make decisions based on what is actually happening in the world, so that i can decide a company's value for myself. I am more interested in being able to make this value decision than simply "keeping the SP up to sell for a few pips".

I am a long term holder and havent sold a share since starting to build my holding in 2011. Being a long term does not mean, however, that i don't periodically re-evaluate my reasons for holding. I wasn't at the AGM so i dont know what the atmosphere was like (although SL's report helped a lot, thanks for that), but I just find it a little strange that more details of such important operations are being held back.

I believe management is just as focussed on these wells as we are, as we all know what they mean for the long term future of the company. They would definitely have indicative figures for what the wells are doing, and i think that the market would find that information price sensitive, either way it goes. I just don't get why you would hold it back? That would be a full operational update, rather than a nothing announcement. What's the harm in that?

Thats just the way i see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.