FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

Oil in the Ground

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I have been reading all the discussions here about world economies, electric cars, POO, oil shortage/over supply and it has been fascinating reading, and am very happy to see a balanced and non threatening environment on the forum of late, and i am looking at issues that I've not considered before, so for that, I thank everyone for the great discussions of late...

I must admit to be scared every now and then, sometimes the nah sayers get me down, at other times I'm tempted to try and trade for a few pips..... But today I went and looked at the volume's traded and also the last few days and figured if I sold my holding it would equate to 25 % of today's total....(not bragging, just highlighting/making a point), I am just one small fish in a great big FAR pond, so I figure there's lots of holders like me out there and they ain't selling either and that gives me confidence to hold my ground .... Like most of them I Bought in at sub 5 cents, cheered as we hit 14.5 and have ridden the roller coaster all the way to where we are today.

What gives me confidence to hold is that I come from the drilling side of the investment scheme, I know FAR have OIL IN THE GROUND, I believe we've found lots, I believe its commercial, I believe we can reach production sooner than most think if that's the way the company decide to go, but am also happy for the company to be bought out of Senegal if that happens also....

Whatever happens though, and you can look at all the spread sheets out there for valuations, any one of those scenarios is going to cause the price to rise substantially from were it is today, and to me that's a tidy profit no matter what the eventual price..... So I wait patiently, nervously, excitedly, I anguish about the price of oil, watch thousands of dollars disappear from my portfolio with every .01 drop, and cheer as it goes the other way.....

But by end of Q1 , I still believe that I'll be a happy camper...... And some of you will be seeing me for those fishing trips and a few cold beers....lol...

Good luck everyone.

JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.